The Brantford and Area Sports Hall of Recognition Executive Committee has an opening for six (6) volunteer members.
- Two (2) volunteers to complete the second and third year of a three year term, expiring December 31, 2023
- One (1) volunteer to complete a term of three years expiring December 31, 2024
- One (1) volunteer to complete a term of five years expiring on December 31, 2026
- One (1) volunteer to complete the fifth year of a five year term, expiring on December 31, 2022
- One (1) volunteer to complete the fourth and fifth year of a five year term, expiring on December 31, 2023
Interested applicants should possess a passion for knowledge of sports and its history in Brantford, County of Brant, Six Nations of the Grand River and the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation. The Executive Committee meets the third Wednesday of each month at 5:00 pm.
Volunteers, 18 years of age and older, with experience, education and/or training in one or more of the following disciplines are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to volunteers who have proven analytical skills and a track record for being a team player.
- Event Planning
- Government Relations
- General knowledge of the local sporting community
Fillable PDF Application Form
Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it in person to the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre Information Desk marked, ‘attention: Sport Tourism Coordinator’ to the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre (254 North Park St., Brantford) by 4:30 pm on October 31, 2021.
Thank you for your interest in the The Brantford and Area Sports Hall of Recognition.