Sports Hall Committee
The Brantford and Area Sports Hall Executive Committee will work together with the City of Brantford assigned staff to help co-ordinate the following activities:
- Be responsible for formally inducting and recognizing those local individual athletes on a yearly basis who have achieved the highest standards of excellence in their sport within Brantford, County of Brant, Six Nations of the Grand River and Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation. This also includes the induction of those individuals, organizations, and/or teams, who have contributed in a significant and exemplary way, in a supporting role in sport.
- Continue to coordinate with the assigned City staff to help with the ongoing collection, research, and exhibition of sports artefacts along with any other relevant sporting artefacts from inductees that have been donated and/or loaned items to the Sports Hall.
- Work in co-operation and collaboration with City staff to seek contributions for the Sports Hall Reserve Fund which is established to support future upgrades and/or capital improvements and provide input to the City staff as requested relative to the on-going operational and maintenance requirements for the Sports Hall.
- Establish Standing and Sub-committees to perform assigned roles and responsibilities as required.
- Bob McGeein, Chair
- Kim Carpenter, Vice Chair
- Lisa Campbell, Secretary
- Mike Charlton, Treasurer
- Ela Stypa Jones, City of Brantford Representative
- Cheryl Henhawk, Six Nations of the Grand River Representative
- County of Brant Representative
- Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation Representative
- Darin Cleary
- Jason Nagy
- Jan-Michael Dorsey
- Rick Mannen
- Peter Bartle
- Chad Wilson
- Trudy Ion
- Geoff Milson