Please visit the City programs and services updates page for entry requirements and impacts on City services.
The Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre is the hub for sporting activities in Brantford and surrounding areas so it's only fitting that it is the location of the Brantford and Area Sports Hall of Recognition. Numerous Olympic, National and International athletes have called Brantford and surrounding communities home. The Sports Hall recognizes hometown heroes, including the Great One, Wayne Gretzky who changed the face of hockey.
Hours (excluding holidays):
- Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- New Year’s Day (Saturday, January 1): CLOSED
- Family Day (Monday, February 21): 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Good Friday (Friday, April 15): CLOSED
- Easter Sunday (Sunday, April 17): 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Easter Monday (Monday, April 18): 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Victoria Day (Monday, May 23): CLOSED
- Canada Day (Friday, July 1): CLOSED
- Civic Holiday (Monday, August 1): 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Labour Day (Monday, September 5): CLOSED
- National Day of Truth & Reconciliation (Friday, September 30): 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day (Monday, October 10): CLOSED
- Remembrance Day (Friday, November 11): 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Christmas Eve (Saturday, December 24): 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day (Sunday, December 25): CLOSED
- Boxing Day (Monday, December 26): CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve (Saturday, December 31): 9:00am – 12:00 p.m.
Location address and map